Thursday, August 18, 2005

Invisible Unkymoods

Boohoo :( Do y'all remember the cute li'l caricature on my blog depicting my mood. Im sure most bloggers know that its a link from http://www.unkymoods.com. Fellas....the caricature has disappeared and so has the website :(

9 Comments:

Blogger Praveen said...

I know!! and I had also visited that website. Its so unfortunate that it is not active these days! They were real fun to see and have on the web page!

10:04 AM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Kishan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Cook-curry Nook said...

So u reckon my blog is sheer nonsense aint it??? Duh...so pray tell me...why do u have a link to my blog from yours? Admit you too like reading some of my nonsense dont u??!!!

12:54 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Prashanth M said...

Me too missing tht 'Unkymoods' :'(

BTW whts the meaning of 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' !!!

2:52 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Cook-curry Nook said...

Trivia: "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and "Supercalifragilistic" are adjectives which mean - absolutely stunningly fantastic.
ETYMOLOGY: 1964 - First coined in a song title in the Walt Disney film Mary Poppins, although a music company and two songwriters instigated a lawsuit, which they lost, claiming to have used the word as early as 1949.

3:26 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Kishan said...

I Apologize for Calling your Blog, Nonsense...
Although I didnt mean to offend you

Regards
Kishan

10:25 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Cook-curry Nook said...

Kishan...if ur finding my blog so nonsensical, no one's forcing you to read through it. Im blogging cos i wanna have my "space"...n its a mirror of my thoughts. Everything is subjective and if nonsensical is how u deem to see my blog..Well im sorry...but, SUIT YOURSELF!

10:25 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Praveen said...

hehehe Supercalifragilistic!! When I watched Mary Poppins for the first time.. I really got hooked on to this word! I remember using this in every freakin' moment.. to make my friends go nuts!! It was fun! Nice movie too! I have totally enjoyed watching Julie Andrews in all her movies and also the broadway show "Victor Victoria".

Btw. Madhuri and Kishan.. peace dudes!!

9:28 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Cook-curry Nook said...

You bet..so was I !! I was hooked onto this word like crazy, more so b'coz i was proud to know the then longest word in the dictionary !! I was so fascinated by the movie "Mary Poppins" when i watched it....must've been when I was around 7-8yrs old. And boy was I astounded by the number of things Mary Poppins kept pulling out of her amazingly roomy umbrella!! :D
One of the best movies ever made...not to forget the Musical "Sound Of Music" as well !!

6:44 PM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home