"I can't always be good.."
posted by Cook-curry Nook at 9:02 AM 8 comments
hey thts a gr8 snap...
woohooo!!! a bunch of pencils! U bet its awesome! too good a photograph! bEjaan talented.a?!!
@ Prashanth - Gee..Thanx!@ Praveen - More than talent, its the deft usage of the camera and some cool multimedia tools...lol!!
awww... stay away from FBI :pnice blog btw :)
What shud I stay away from the FBI for??? Duh..
very good snapp .. and good work
Hey Karthik...thanx a ton!! I was outta station for a while as a reason why i cudnt blog till now!!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
hey thts a gr8 snap...
woohooo!!! a bunch of pencils! U bet its awesome! too good a photograph! bEjaan talented.a?!!
@ Prashanth - Gee..Thanx!
@ Praveen - More than talent, its the deft usage of the camera and some cool multimedia tools...lol!!
awww... stay away from FBI :p
nice blog btw :)
What shud I stay away from the FBI for??? Duh..
very good snapp .. and good work
Hey Karthik...thanx a ton!! I was outta station for a while as a reason why i cudnt blog till now!!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home