Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 and the Come-back!

Almost 4 years have gone by, and I havent written one itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-bit in my blog...what a shame!
But now, here I am - planning a come-back. I MUST, I MUST get back to blogging.
So much has happened since I last wrote here...Im now married (for almost 2 years) and so are most of my Blogger cronies.
Recently, Vinay (aka hubby) and me moved out of in-laws' and rented a house in JP Nagar and set up our new home! Boy, was it fulfilling or what?! We are still so much in awe...its exactly one month since we started having our own pad now! I get to do things my way and cook what I want and eat what I want, listen to the music I want, watch the television channel I want....ooooooooh Im just loving it! :)
It feels zimbly great to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home